October 4, 2013

Happy Friday! Gratitude day #15

Hello friends! What are you up to for your weekend?
I'm psyched about doing this fun event tomorrow with an awesome gal.
Have you been keeping up with this gratitude challenge? To be honest, I have been noticing that my days seem brighter since doing it. I feel like I take stock of my day's standout moments, both big and small, which helps boost my outlook.
Here's three things I'm grateful for today:

  • Whenever I get the text I look forward to everyday from my hubby, those magical three words: "On my way." And to see him walk through the door, early from work, carrying take-out, was just the icing on the cake.
  • walking into my daughter's room after her nap, she smiles, waves and says "Hi Momma!" It really makes me swoon.
  • the happiness that lives between these walls. 

No comments: