October 15, 2011

Tap Restaurant, South Surrey



Pictured above(Caesar salad, Malaysian prawns, Parmesan Risotto, Baked Brie)

My birthday falls on Sunday but Craig and I celebrated it early with our own date night. He picked out Tap Restaurant for us and I couldn't have loved it more. The food, the ambience, the service were all top notch. I think it's my new favourite local spot. The Caesar salad and Creme Brulee were the best I've had. We had planned on seeing the late show of the Ides of March (some of my all time favourite acting chops are in it - Philip Seymour Hoffman, Paul Giamatti, Ryan Gosling, and it doesn't hurt that Clooney shows up either).  But it turned into one of those amazing nights where we had dinner at a leisurely pace, great convo and after two+ hours realized we had missed our movie. I love dinners where you completely lose yourself in the experience, don't you? If you're ever in White Rock, you really should check out Tap Restaurant, nestled Rosemary Heights - I highly recommend it.

No comments: