October 24, 2011

Changes

Are you a person that thrives on change or are you happiest when you are surrounded by familiarity?
I'm definitely a person who loves change - for me it keeps me on my toes and feeds my curiosity. I'm happiest when travelling to a new place, camera in hand, discovering things for the first time. I think that's why every year I make myself a list of places I want to see, things I want to try, accomplishments I hope to achieve. That's why I love new destinations, new restaurants, mixing with different people, taking classes, devouring books, trying new recipes - it keeps everything feeling fresh, invigorated - gives me a sense of renewal. Do you categorize yourself as someone who loves change or do you feel happiest with more of a routine? Does it scare you to try new things? If there's one certainty in life, it's that you cannot stop change. Try to do something that is out of your comfort zone - it's the quickest way to grow as a person. 

No comments: