October 28, 2011

a new life

I got to visit my friend's beautiful new daughter Elle yesterday. She is such a sweet little soul. I just know she's going to learn so many amazing qualities from her moms and in return their hearts will never be the same. It won't be long before baby Elle realizes just how lucky she is to be born into the family she now has. I already feel like the world is a better place with this little girl in it. Holding her, while sitting in the rocking chair, just made me overwhelmingly ready to meet our baby. I can't wait. Just the idea of knowing that soon I'll be able to look into my child's eyes makes me giddy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is a little sweetie Kel. I welcomed 4 babies last week at work into the world and I can't tell you how many times I was over whelmed with the fact it will be me soon taking this new journey.
Hope all is well in your world, lots of bump rubs to you xxxx
Lu