March 16, 2015

75/365

Today was a gorgeous, sunny day. The little one was still battling a cough, so we couldn't visit anyone. We walked along the beach and had a delicious lunch on a sunny patio. I told her I'd take her out for a treat after the doctor but she requested a "special lunch out" instead - the kid knows how to barter up for sure.
Later we took the dog for a walk to the duck ponds and I was mesmerized by the gorgeous patterns in the water (spoiler alert - the photo is above). Understandably she was tuckered from all the fresh air and had me carry her all the way home from the park, and walk the dog simultaneously. It's my version of tough mudder. It was funny though because when we got in, I said, "Phew, I'm tired - I'm feeling pretty snoozy." And she said, "I'm feeling pretty boozy." She was just rhyming words, but she hit the nail on the head.
xoxo

No comments: