May 2, 2011

This is one of my weakest 365 photos to date. But I am sick as a dog tonight. This is a little sign we found for the baby's room. I will snap some photos of the nursery when everything is up on the walls.
It was an interesting day today, waking up to the news that Osama Bin Laden has been killed, to seeing Stephen Harper's Conservatives rally to a majority victory in the election. And, it looks like the NDP have formed the official opposition. Things sure didn't go Michael Ignatieff's way tonight. I'm so happy to see that Elizabeth May secured a first-ever Green MP seat. That is HUGE for their party.  It will be interesting to see how this new government all shakes out. I have to go back to bed, but I hope to bring you a better photo tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Quick Pint always makes me feel better...