May 13, 2011

Miso Hungry


Happy Friday friends! I hope you have some fun pencilled into you agendas this weekend. We just had a great catch up with friends over Sushi. I still consider myself more of a gen-Xer than a gen-texter, so I always appreciate sharing laughs with friends face to face. 

emilygrace.jpg


This weekend seems to be about roots. I'm getting the help of a pro to colour my roots tomorrow (I'm usually a do-it-yourself home kit kind of gal). But when I saw the photo of this woman's stunning red hair, I thought, this is beyond my abilities - it's time to call in back up. Don't you always find it a little funny when you find a hairstyle you love, you take the photo into your hairdresser and you look at her with your big puppy eyes as if to say, are you some kind of wizard that can make me look like this? 
What I really should find is a photo of a girl with slightly unmanageable frizz - keep it real. 

My hubby's boss is a true yogi and gave me a great tip on a local yoga studio where classes are held at a local organic farm. To me, that sounds like pure bliss.  I'm really pumped about starting classes at Muddy Roots Yoga this weekend - for their website, please click here

Have a happy leisurely Saturday morning! 








No comments: