May 28, 2011

it finally feels like we were stepping into spring

I hope you're having a great weekend! Today I finally felt the warmth of the sun. At first my eyeballs didn't know what to make of the giant light permeating from the sky - it has been a loooong cold season.
I know it's a little odd to post photos of shoes, but these just felt like Spring when I saw them. I'm not a typical girl in the sense that I really don't enjoy shopping - I love shoes, but get easily overwhelmed trying to decide on a pair, given how expensive shoes are these days. I don't want to drop a hundred bucks and get home only to realize I can't walk in them. Too many past bad buys lining the closet floor - a "sitting shoe" graveyard. But these just felt like me - I'm in love with orange and they just seemed a little hippie-ish, which I am deep down. Plus the added bonus of comfort. Don't you love it when you find something that clearly is your true style?
Here's to stepping into Spring - finally.
I thought I'd share with you a few of my latest favourite things:
This book
This movie (Paul Giamatti is spectacular in this)
This song
This character from my favourite show

No comments: