May 16, 2011

free glasses!

This was the best deal ever. On Friday, clearlycontacts.ca had a promo for Vancouverites to get a free pair of glasses - one day only special (lenses included!). Everyone in our department at work got a pair. They had hundreds of frames to choose from, you just had to enter your prescription, pick the frame you liked, and voila! We ordered them Friday, and they were on our doorsteps today. What else is shipped that quickly? How is that for an amazing deal? I can't recommend clearlycontacts.ca enough - I use them to order my contacts and their prices and service are amazing. Anyways, I didn't mean to subject you to another self portrait, but I was just so thrilled to find my new glasses awaiting me when I got home today. I usually have to drop a small fortune for glasses, because I'm pretty much blind. But Free?
Best. Deal. Ever.

No comments: