March 14, 2014

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Friends! Do you like to play your weekends by ear or pack them with plans?
Whatever you find yourself doing, I hope you savour every delicious moment of it (like I savoured my tasty fish taco from this food truck today at lunch.)

P.S -In case you haven't checked out this site, please do, it's amazing. A photographer wanders the streets of New York, snapping several random portraits a day and asks them questions about their lives. He always draws out the most interesting little glimpses into people's lives. You can follow his work on Facebook. (I follow him on Instagram at humansofny.)

While job hunting, my hubby said the most interesting question he got was to describe himself in two sentences and you're not allowed to describe anything work related.
How would you describe yourself? What makes you, you?

xoxo

No comments: