April 14, 2013

weekend roundup

My love.
Out and about in Fort Langley
Herb crusted Sole on Quinoa with citrus salsa at our favourite spot in Fort Langley: Beatniks Bistro. Hello delicious morsels. 
Celebrating my aunt's 70th birthday. Doesn't she look Amazing? Here she is with her adorable granddaughter Emily. 
Three Generations:

Hello friends! Did you have a good weekend? I feel like this was one of my favourite weekends in awhile because it felt so perfectly balanced. We joined friends friday to take the kids swimming and shared a delicious dinner together, the hubby and I took turns looking after the little one Saturday while we swapped working out, had a date night Saturday night, visited friends after, worked out Sunday morning, went to my Aunt's 70th birthday party and chilled out tonight. It was a perfect blend of friends, family, exercise and romance. When do you feel like your weekends are most balanced? 
xoxo 

No comments: