April 28, 2013

catching up

Hi friends! Sorry for the delay in posts this week, it's been a busy one! I guess it's that time of year where as the weather heats up, so does the social calendar. Here are a few photos from this week's 365:

Wednesday: trying to be artistic at the park
Thursday morning: Hanging out at the park with a few of our wonderful friends: Leah & Nyah, 
Emlyn (& Tricia)
Thursday night: Having a surprise birthday dinner for Lynny at Lisa's company's headquarters: Stonz. Check out their amazing selection here
(PS - I bought Stella a pair of the yellow rainboots pictured below, aren't they awesome?)
I'm pretty sure there is a pre-sign pigeon who wasn't so lucky.
When it comes to food, we mean business.
Beautiful ladies: Uschi & Lynny (the birthday girl)
Friday afternoon: Double Date at the park with Owen, Joey and Nyah.
We capped off Friday with a date night for dinner and then dropped in on the gang at Pete's place. I laughed so hard and had that amazing feeling of knowing at that moment, there was no where I'd rather be than in that room with that group of damn funny people. Of course, post childbirth, I always come dangerously close to peeing my pants when I laugh so much, but it's a line I'm willing to walk. 

Saturday: Girls night out. Sharing delicious appies at Tap. 
Sunday: spotted this little sweetie chowing down at Crescent Park. 

I love this 365 project because I just have to look through these photos and I'm reminded of how rich I am because of the people I know, the experiences I get to enjoy and the love I share with my little family. I hope you feel recharged from your weekend. xoxo 

No comments: