September 18, 2011

skinny mini and the three bumps

Even though we're a little spread out these days (both geographically and literally ) - we all had a chance to converge in Vancouver for some much appreciated face time this weekend. I often think of these girls as my lucky angels. I had been trying to get pregnant for years and the fact that it finally worked within 6 weeks of two of these lovely ladies is pretty amazing. It boggles my mind that the next time we meet up there will be three new babies in tow (due dates Oct. 23, Nov 4th and Dec. 11th). We hit the town for some pedicures and delicious Italian food (another round of sparkling waters please so we can continue all of our dorky toasts to one another). Of course, my favourite part is always just lounging in our lulus and catching up on comfy sofas. We're all quite different from one another, but there's something about the mix of us together that feels like such a great little family. I always feel a sense of renewal and gratitude after I get to have time with these amazing ladies. I really have learned so much from each of them. Make a date with your friends and celebrate the fact your paths all came together. xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great update. Thanks.