June 28, 2014

Happy Weekend!!


Hello Friends! I hope you have a tremendous long weekend! Are you staying in town or getting out of dodge? We are doing a last minute getaway that we booked last night. I'm really excited because it's a destination where I spent a lot of my childhood, so I can't wait to share it with my family. I've been listening to a lot of Rolling Stones and Led Zeppelin this morning while we pack, getting in the mood for some nostalgic fun. I hope wherever the weekend takes you, you are able to squeeze in some amazing moments.
Last night we took dinner over to my mom's place, as it was her Chemo day. So, I just wanted to remind you all, that when people say, what would you do if you only had a year to live, that you have to carry that philosophy into your life right now. If the doctors ever tell you that you only have a year to live, you're often too tired or ill to go through that life list. So, really dig deep about what is most important to you and start checking off those items right now. Travel to those places you dream of while you are healthy enough to, start writing that book, organize that family reunion, run that marathon......infuse your days with meaning. xoxo

No comments: