August 23, 2013

Happy Friday!!

Happy Friday Friends!!! Quite a few people I've talked to this week found it to be one of the SLOWEST moving weeks in memory. Is that because we can feel the summer drawing to a close? - I am so glad Friday is finally upon us! What do you have on your line up?
I'm on holidays for the next week and can't wait to do some mini trips, have time to catch up with my gal and friends, and reintroduce my body to this thing called E-x-e-r-c-i-s-e.

Have you seen the amazing collection of actors gathered for these upcoming films?
The Counselor  &  American Hustle

one of my new favourite songs,  click here

or how about this super catchy song with a naughty video by Robin Thicke (His dad is Alan Thicke aka: Growing Pains!)

My biggest passion is dancing - here are a few favourites so far from season:  a beautiful dance, a fun hip hop routine, and some  brilliant animators

No comments: