January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!!

Happy New Year sweet friends! Did you welcome it in with a bang or ease into it? Did you make any resolutions or goals for your new year? I love the start of a new year, it always feels like a great time to take stock of where you're at, to make any necessary adjustments and to set a few goals for yourself.

I want 2013 to be the year of adventure - trying new things, seeing new places, meeting new people, saying YES to life.

For my day-to-day goals, they are based on mind/body/spirit - to read more(keep learning/growing), to get in great shape (by pushing myself physically and by making healthier food choices) and to show myself greater kindness (silence the inner critic).

When it comes to New Years Resolutions, whether you want to exercise more, learn a new language or take up a new hobby, we're all just really hoping discipline - the discipline to stick to our goals. So, I'm starting a 365 today to keep my discipline in check and to push my skills as a photographer.
I can't thank you enough for checking out this little space of mine. I wish you nothing but excellent health and happiness for the new year ahead! xo

No comments: