March 25, 2012

what you might not know about me....

I am currently taking Susannah Conway's delicious Blogging from the heart e-course. It's a wonderful mix of writing prompts, interviews, videos and a network of women who share the same passion for creativity. Here's a little peek into things you might not know about me for friends and classmates alike:

I got pregnant naturally last year with our daughter Stella, even though my doctor told me I only had a 5% chance

Coffee and q-tips are my biggest addictions

I built houses in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina struck

I value humour and kindness above all other traits

My passion for photography was born while travelling through Africa 5 years ago

I believe actions always speak louder than words

My husband is the funniest person i know

I am painfully shy but am not afraid of public speaking

I have done contemporary dance on stage in an auditorium

I am trying to let go of my expectations of others

My drink of choice is bourbon and coke

I haven't had beef for 15 years

I will always value brains over beauty

I was a reporter

I have belly danced at a greek restaurant

I have somehow collected the greatest circle of friends

I camped in the Masai Mara with a lion outside our tent

I was adopted

Status symbols and vanity don't impress me

Nature is my religion and protecting animals is my charity of choice

I crawled through a cave tunnel on my belly that was only one and a half feet tall

I have skinny dipped in a pool, hot tub and the ocean

I will always have crushes on people who make me laugh

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Love.

Gerri said...

Haha, this list is so fun!! ;)

Vanessa said...

Love your list! So happy you conceived your miracle baby and how blessed you are to be married who makes you laugh. I'm sure your African adventure was amazing... I'm from S. Africa and know the wonder and vibrance of the continent well.

Alicia Bockel said...

Oh my goodness, you have done so many cool things. You are seriously brave to have crawled through a cave tunnel of 1.5 feet tall!

kelly said...

Thank you so much for stopping in ladies. I appreciate your comments! xo