March 7, 2012

a few images from our day...

I just got back from having a great visit with a friend over a cocktail. I put on my coat to leave and headed for the door and she politely said, um, we haven't gotten our bill yet. It's good to see my baby brain is still thriving. Now I'm worried that if I clothes shop, I'll just walk right out of the store in a tag covered outfit. I feel like I should make up some kind of business card to hand out to warn others of my condition. Kelly Williams -CPB (Chief Pea Brain) or put a picture of my old brain on posters with the phrase "have you seen me?" above it.  I guess it's a combo of the busy days and disrupted sleep that drain the main neurons. But I can't complain, I feel like the three months in, my little gal and I have found our groove and life has never been so fulfilling.

No comments: