January 10, 2012

my favourite time of day....

I love these quiet little moments - snuggling up with Stella. I look pretty tired in this photo - a rough night's sleep and sans make up, but I couldn't be happier. These are the moments I dreamt of when I pictured motherhood and the ones that stand out the most to me. I love feeling her warmth, hearing her sleep and feeling her little hands touch my arms while she dreams. Friends of ours bought her a sweet little book this weekend called "Love You Forever," by Robert Munsch. A verse repeated throughout it is, "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be." Isn't that sweet? I couldn't make it through page one of the book without tearing up (big surprise) - but I really love the sentiment of it. I feel like life has finally let me exhale. xo

4 comments:

Emily Papera said...

Beautiful picture, Kelly!

Lauren said...

You are so beautiful. Your eyes are like none I've seen before, so pretty. Stella is a lucky little girl. Your love for her radiates off this blog!

Bless you.
LL

Anonymous said...

Like.

kelly said...

Thank you so much, you are all so sweet. Xo