January 13, 2012

Funny Fridays

Hi friends! I hope you have a fun weekend lined up! I want to do a few tweaks to my blog so that it doesn't become an "I heart Stella" love fest. I will still post some photos of her and do write ups on being a new mom, but lately I've been out of control with the Stella photos. (The photo above cracks me up, she's just met her new friend Jacques, and is already leaning on him, chatting up a storm, "so I says to the guy...."). I want to add some other features so that more people than just my parents will read this blog. One of the first things I'm creating is Funny Fridays, where I just write about the funniest life incident of the week and add a few funny things I've found in cyberspace. I hope you like it. I know that everyone doesn't have the same taste in humour. If you love shows like Arrested Development, An Idiot Abroad, Curb Your Enthusiasm or Modern Family, chances are, you and I will be on the same page. If you prefer Whitney or Happy Endings then I applaud our differences but privately, I weep for you.

Some favourites on the web:
Can you relate? So funny: shit girls say part 1 and here's part 2


This week's funny incident:
My dad, who hardly even uses email, just bought a new Iphone 4S. He came by to get our help in setting it up. "Oh my god!" he exclaimed.
"What? What is so suddenly wrong in your life?" I asked.
"The sales lady got water on it! Look!"
Sigh. "Dad, that's your screensaver."
And so his adventure with technology begins.

2 comments:

d. said...

iam reading your blog more often since your little star is here:-) i am interested in how your life changed with being a mother. just wanted to say...there are not only your parents reading it and admiring the photos of stella!
d.

kelly said...

Thank you so much Dorothy, you are so kind! I appreciate it so much that you pop in and visit this little blog of mine. xo