May 11, 2014

mother's day in images....

I hope you had a chance to celebrate the wonderful mommas in your life!

I woke up to a flurry of texts pouring in from all of the wonderful momma friends who sent notes of love: women I've learned from and leaned on during this incredible journey. I love how each of us is so different in our approach to parenting, but are completely united in our overwhelming love for these gorgeous children. 

Mom and I started the day with a wonderful stroll and tea in the Glades, a gorgeous private park that only opens for Mother's Day, then my hubby and I had a sunny lunch on our deck (does it get better than homemade pizza?!?), followed by a delicious bbq at my parent's place with my brother's family. Nothing made my heart happier than seeing my mom smiling the day away, surrounded by her grandbabies. 

This motherhood gig is the best gift of my life. And having my amazing hubby by my side to share in the adventure, means everything.

Happy Mother's Day! xo

No comments: