April 8, 2014

in bloom....

I don't take anything for granted anymore. I try to savour it all. Today I had a great visit with a table full of women who are near and dear to my heart. We chatted about some huge life changes happening among us, and are so thankful we're all in it together. 
I drove past the dreamy blossom filled street in the above photo after a beautiful bedside visit with my mom. She's been having some rough days lately, feeling worn out and nauseous after her first chemo session, so I brought soup and the same fruit juice popsicles that helped me through my pregnancy nausea. We went through old photo albums and shared some happy tears. When I left she was smiling and sitting up, which made me happy to see. One day at a time. One beautifully shared moment at a time. I grabbed this photo as one of my new favourites to frame. She honestly is the most beautiful woman I know, inside and out. Isn't she a knock out? xo

No comments: