March 26, 2013

a beautiful day

I love it when I get home early, the sun is beaming and we get to play outside. She's just starting to explore the yard and loves it. She actually cries and waves goodbye to it when it's time to go back inside.

Today we had some big laughs at work. We were looking at emails/messages that were sent to the wrong people. Has that ever happened to you?
Today one of my friends wrote a message to who she thought was her friend, but sent it to another colleague in error:
"Hey baby, do you still have a job?"
"Uh, I hope so. Do you know something I don't?"


Here's a clip from another co-worker of mine who thought he was messaging one of the guys in our department, and sent it to a trader in another department by mistake:
"Tag 5471 & 5472"

"WTF are you talking about?"

"Think!"

"UR not being very nice to me....I'm not going to do anything unless you apologize."

"I apologize that you're such a dick. I apologize that you're ugly..." 

"Listen tony the tiger, do you know who I am?"

"Do I know who you are? Yes."

"Do you know that I am going to send this out to the entire staff?"

"And I apologize to the staff that _____ is a dick."

"Oh I think he's a dick too."

"Oh crap!"



No comments: