September 11, 2012

images from the weekend


I hope you had a lovely weekend! I went to Seattle for a friend's reception (they had their ceremony earlier in the year). It was such a gorgeous, relaxing setting  - six acres of property done up with beautiful lights, plenty of room for guests to camp, delicious food - they even had wood fired pizza on site - yum scrum! I'm pretty sure I celebrated with a cupcake (or six). Throughout the night, whenever I spotted Cathy and Ty, they had beaming smiles on their faces, what more could you want for your friends? I wish I had taken a photo of them at the reception, but I left the camera turned off most of the night so that I could just soak it all in. Plus, I'm pretty sure I was too busy juggling delicious food and wine to hold a pesky camera. xo 

No comments: