September 21, 2012

Happy Weekend!



Happy Friday lovely people! What's on your line-up this weekend? We're going on a date tonight, which I am so excited about because the weeks can fly by before we get some time to ourselves. Tomorrow is the first day of Fall, my favourite season. I love the colours of the leaves, the fresh air, the clothes, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pie, pumpkin scones.............

Here's a few little tidbits I saw in cyberspace this week.......

Have you seen the site From Me to You? I love their cinemagraphs like this one  here or here
How amazing does this porch swing look?
check out this brilliant photograph
the traveller in me yearns to go here and here
I am excited to check out this restaurant
It looks like burgundy is THE colour this fall,  as seen herehere and here
I'm swooning over the cast in this film
this is the last song I bought - I love the dreamy melody

Enjoy!

No comments: