September 15, 2012

Happy Weekend!!

Hello Friends! What are you up to this weekend? This morning we're off to a private park that only open to the public a couple times a year. The photographer in me is completely hyped.
Tonight I'm going for dinner with a large group of women. Do you enjoy a girl's night out or do you prefer a mix of men and women? I admit, sometimes getting a word in is a sport itself with women, but I recognize the importance of girlfriends
12 fall activities for the family to get you in the spirit
pumpkin pie, love it or hate it? I, for one, am a HUGE fan.
Love this list of 25 things Tom Matlack wants his son to know
dreaming of a destination wedding?
I have always wanted to visit the picturesque Croatia, especially after seeing these waterfalls
the last song I bought
I am so inspired by this winner of Masterchef
a laugh for all you moms out there, from the brilliant tina fey

Savour your time with your loved ones! Chat soon xo

No comments: