July 18, 2011

happiness is....


...spending time with my favourite little people. It was such a gorgeous and fun afternoon - finally!  (The top photo is a reflection of us in dad's car's hubcap).  I had an ultrasound earlier today and got to see our little baby move his/her arms around and touch their hands up to their face. We got to see close ups of the four chambers of their heart and look at their little legs moving around. It absolutely blows my mind to see them move around inside my stomach - it makes it all the more real. I drove over to mom and dad's after the ultrasound and got to enjoy an afternoon in the yard and at the park with my favourite little duo - my niece and nephew. My parents just moved into a new home and while we were in their yard, their neighbour came over to introduce herself - turns out it is my best friend from elementary school's mom. What a small world.  

No comments: