June 27, 2011

a little pregnancy aha moment

At 16 weeks pregnant, the baby is pear sized, just like momma's shape! While at prenatal yoga on Sunday, I had one of those little aha moments. It's funny how during pregnancy, I've been staying away from alcohol and coffee, I've been getting a lot of rest, and have been doing a lot of walking and yoga. I've been actively choosing not to let things stress me out. Why is it that when there's a baby inside, I take better care of myself? Why don't we treat our bodies this well all of the time? I just have to remember that after this child is born, I should give my body and myself this same form of love. Everyday I seem to learn something new from this baby. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking Good KB

Mary Forbes said...

What lovely words--and photo, Kelly. :)

kelly said...

Thanks so much!