June 14, 2011

The Graduate

I am definitely a proud aunt. My beautiful niece Kelsey graduated tonight. It amazes me to think that my hubby's younger sister (photographed above) has a child graduating and we are just starting our family. I've had the privilege of knowing Kelsey since she was a baby. It's amazing for me to think she was once this little girl playing in the leaves of our back yard and now she's holding her diploma ready to conquer the world. I definitely had some tears watching her walk down the aisle. She's an incredible girl with such a down to earth, positive attitude - I know she can do whatever she puts her mind to. We bought her a suitcase for graduation - hoping she carries it with her through many adventures ahead as she takes this giant step out into the world.



No comments: