April 30, 2011

our cherry tree

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! I know this isn't a very exciting photo, but it is a lot prettier than the taxes we did this morning. And I think it is a little more photogenic than the 2-1 long drawn out snoozefest double-overtime loss that the Canucks just endured. Wake me up when this series is done. I'm   more than ready for the Canucks to push past this boring low scoring defensive series and get back to a more exciting style of hockey. But, as always, there was some great commentary. Tonight my favourite line was "he got drilled in his offensive zone." Ouch.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Great shot! I love all of the cherry blossoms that seem to proclaim spring despite the unseasonably cool weather that we have had up until now.

And I'm looking forward to the next Canuck series too!