April 14, 2011

bring on spring


While doing laundry today, I realized that all the clothes I buy lately are pink. I think I'm trying to will Spring here, even if the weather hasn't been cooperating. I lied down in the laundry pile and snapped this photo. Good thing photos aren't scratch and sniff :)
I'm heading off tomorrow morning for a girl's getaway weekend, so I won't be able to publish any 365 photos until Monday. I can't thank you enough to all of you who check in and see how the 365 is going.
One of my jobs is to make some playlists for the weekend. What are you grooving to these days?
I welcome any music tips! Here's a few songs that I downloaded on itunes today.....
Foster the People Adele ok go. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sam Greene - The very best of.
Great.

Lyne Kristensen said...

Kelly, your pictures are just great!! Too bad I missed the tutorial you offered when we were on Pender, we just did other things I guess. It was fun to see you again...maybe we will get together again soon, Lyne