March 27, 2011

today is brought to you by the colour blue


Isn't it always a good day when the sky is blue and you aren't?
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! It was another great weekend full of visiting friends and working on the baby room. For the nursery, we're going with the philosophy, "if you build it, they will come." We also caught the film, The Lincoln Lawyer - it's definitely worthy of seeing - a court room drama full of enough twists and turns to keep you entertained. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's nice to see Matthew McConaughey use his acting chops again, which I haven't really seen since his role in ATime to Kill. One thing worthy of noting, I think Matthew must have it written in his contract that he has to have at least four scenes per film in a white tank top. But I'm not complaining. 

No comments: