Do you make any resolutions for yourself? Here's my little list to tackle for 2015:
- quality time with mom
- manage grief - seek support, exercise frequently & watch great comedies
- do a photography 365 - I've never finished one yet - this will be the year!
- have a big beautiful travel adventure with my loves
- get fit - have fun getting in shape - set aside regular workout nights
- explore new places/restaurants/events - So much inspiration comes from trying new things
- put together meal plans on Sundays - to make the weeknights easier & reduce food waste
- try and achieve creative success through writing or photography
- read a tonne
- do something big
- plan lots of fun dates with my love, my daughter & my friends
The older I get, the more I want to just live an authentic life - where the home I live in, the food I eat, the clothes I wear, the people I surround myself with, the activities I participate in, truly reflect who I am. I just like being around funny, bright, kind hearted people who just get it - that our success isn't measured by our bank accounts, it's measured by being our authentic, best, happiest selves. I think the older you get, you just don't want to waste what little precious time you have being anything but that. I hope 2015 treats you all to a healthy, happy, wonderful year. xoxo much love & peace.