July 27, 2014

Weekend round up, in images....

Our friends made bbq'd pizza. I think it was the most amazing pizza I've ever had. 
I didn't even know people did this. It's a thing people. And it is amazeballs.
Chatting with her future brother in law. 
This is at the playground. She wasn't incarcerated. Let's hope things stay that way.
 After work, I packed up a picnic and we dined on White Rock beach. I love this place. 
 Sharing gelato is tough. On both of us.
It was a beautiful night to stroll on the pier. A lot of people were taking selfies tonight.
In all my years going here, I've never seen the tower jumpers before.

I hope you were able to get out and enjoy the sun! When the sun shines on BC, there's no where I'd rather be. xoxo

PS, we caught this documentary on Friday: Mortified Nation. Can you imagine reading your teenage diaries out in a club full of people? These brave souls did. 

No comments: