July 20, 2014

fifty

the set up begins
flowers from mom's garden
the amazing spread brought by mom & dad's incredible friends: salmon, turkey, ham, new potatoes and eight delicious salads - it was the best 
baking by my extremely talented friend Tammy - check out her blog here
Aunty Ann's phenomenal wedding cake: raspberries, orange zest, buttercream....hello heaven on a plate
 someone's adorable child...oh wait, she's mine ;)
 Mom and Dad's incredible circle of friends
 Our family (*Wendy wasn't ready when this photo was taken, so I attempted to crop her in, that's why Richard's shirt is quite mismatched in sections, but I wanted her in the photo)
 50 years and still giggling together......

 amazing women
 an animated chat between cousins
 My Uncle did an awesome job on his speech, especially since he just found out from my dad that morning that he was doing it........
Everywhere I looked, people were always laughing - it was like a giant reunion for them all. 
 My uncle receiving some belated birthday gifts
Some of our oldest and dearest friends....
I'm so thankful for every wonderful person here who show my parents so much love and support. And to think it all started with a boy meeting a girl in grade 9 and falling in love.......
Happy 50th Mom & Dad!! xoxo

No comments: