December 10, 2013

Little White House & Co., Fort Langley

Hi friends! We celebrated mom's 70th at this amazing little find in Fort Langley called the Little White House. It's decor is rustic mixed with French, and we all fell in love with the place. We had their high tea and perused all their rooms which are loaded up with amazing clothes/gifts. 
They gave us a private space for our group, which was so gorgeous - especially with the snow falling in the backdrop. My aunt came up with a great idea of one by one, going around the table, and sharing something about my mom that we all love. Needless to say, there were a lot of tears. But I think it's so wonderful to tell the people we love, what we love about them, while they are living/breathing, right before us. 
I can't say enough about my mom, but it was summed up, that she is the most giving, generous soul we know. I wish I could give her the world, because that is what she deserves. xoxo

No comments: