December 10, 2013

a fairy fun afternoon...

These sweet little souls play together every week, so us mommas conspired to throw them a fairy tea party in celebration of their combined birthdays. I hijacked our living room furniture and set up a little fairyland in its place. I'm not a crafty woman by any means (I'm usually the one sipping a glass of wine and chatting whilst others around me are making crafts), but for this, I was really excited to make it as magical as I could for these amazing little friends. (Click here for the how to video to make the tissue poms). There is still a part of me that would love to rock a pair of wings and a tutu all day long, but I think it might be frowned upon at the office. Tricia made a delicious feast for the girls and brought them crowns, wings and magical wands and Leah whipped up the most beautiful cake (of which for such a feat, I too would need a magical wand). It makes my heart so incredibly happy to see my daughter have so much fun with her little buddies. 

No comments: