February 20, 2013

a river runs through it

Hello friends! I am definitely going to try and write more tomorrow. I've missed writing more in depth lately. I hope your week is going well. I feel like I've been running on empty lately. Little miss hasn't been sleeping well and after three back-to-back challenging sleeps and five work shifts, I'm sufficiently depleted. I think I'm also PMSing - which, I believe, makes today the perfect storm. I even had a knee jerk reaction to someone's rudeness this afternoon, which just ended up embarrassing me. I don't get mad often so when I do, it feels so foreign that I actually tremble. Don't you hate it when you feel like you didn't sit and take a breath before you reacted? Anyways, it's no wonder my photo today is one of serenity. Obviously, I need it. Sweet dreams (fingers crossed!) xo

No comments: