November 7, 2012

a walk in the park

It was a gorgeous crisp and sunny fall day, unprecedented for November. I loaded up the little one and her furry sidekick (the dog, not me, although my calves probably could use a shave) and off we went to Campbell Valley Park. My little loves, beautiful scenery and a coffee in hand, I was in heaven. My little girl took her first steps last night - she walked from the coffee table to the living room window to wave goodbye to me when I went to get groceries. It was one of those moments where I thought, did I see that right? But when Craig started jumping up and down with excitement, I knew she had taken her first steps. This little family moment, plus Obama getting re-elected made it a very celebratory night. 
November is looking good! 
ps. Thank you Aunty Tammy for Stella's outfit - it was perfect for today! 

No comments: