October 19, 2012

Happy Friday!


Hi lovely friends! What are you up to this weekend? I'm celebrating the big 4-Omg with friends. I can't wait to see some of my favourite faces gathered up in one funky space.

Here's a few treats from cyberland this week:

amazing photos from award winning wildlife photographers
this is the last song I bought
these halloween costume ideas for kids made me laugh
I love Arrested Development, so I think this costume idea is amazing
Do you cling to your loved ones when you're watching something scary? Check out these photos from the fear factory. Clinginess at its best.
Here is a local haunted house for you to tippy toe through.
a positively dreamy dress
braided low-do & fishtail braid tutorials
before you do anything in life, remember to ask yourself this first
Conde Nast readers pick their top 30 hotels in Canada
Check out these amazing cliffside hotels

Have a great weekend friends!

No comments: