October 12, 2012

Happy Friday!


Oh Hi! How's your weekend shaping up? What do you have on your agenda? This weekend we're hoping to take little missy to her first pumpkin patch, if the weather holds out.

Do you know have a costume lined up for your little one this Halloween? I like the idea of dressing  Stella up as this little gal because she's got the hair for it. For store bought, or just gathering ideas, how about these costumes? I'm kind of in love with the banana costume found here. Or, if you're really talented, you can try your hand at making a costume, like one of these. But let's face it, at 10 months old, we're really just shamelessly promoting our baby to load up on free treats.

Here's a few things I thought were fun around the web lately:
How perfect is this outdoorsy wedding?
something for the iphone photographer
Check out these photos of cast reunionsThis one is my personal favourite. I cannot wait for their new season.
A helpful list of which fruit/veggies you should try to buy organic
Some award winning wines
beautiful autumn photos
the next book I'm dying to read
the most valuable college majors. Hmmm, I didn't see my English Lit degree on the list. Hey, not just anyone can write a free blog and proofread emails for co-workers. Money well spent.
the perfect fall outfit
the last song I bought

Have a cozy weekend friends!

No comments: