December 21, 2011

Introducing Stella Ruby Williams

Notice how she's flipping the bird in this shot? That's our baby girl! 

She's finally here. After all the months of wondering who was growing inside my belly, we finally got to meet our beautiful little girl Stella Ruby Williams on Dec. 17th at 9:15 pm, weighing in at 8 lbs 8 ounces.  When I saw the doctors hoist her in the air, my heart absolutely burst. We are head over heels in love. I will write more in days to come and take some photos.  Promise. It's our first day at home and we are busy setting up our little new life together. Here are a few photos of our new family. Peace and love. xoxo 

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks awesome.

MrsZad said...

Oh Kelly...she is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Love Kathy

Erin said...

She is so bright-eyed!!! And you and Craig are positively glowing! Congrats, congrats, congrats. Now take it easy, Mama...limit those visitors, and be uncompromising about rest-time! Put Christmas firmly in the backseat...you've celebrated many, and will celebrate many more....now is all about Stella!

Lauren said...

oh yay!!! so amazing to see. She is BEAUTIFUL. Absolutely gorgeous, and wide-eyed.. so aware and healthy. I'm so excited for you. Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I will write a longer message soon, I have just got home from a mammoth day mysef. Nothing has made me happier today than feeling my baby move and seeing your post and photos of your stunning, healthy daughter Stella Ruby. So much love is being sent across the ocean to the William's family tonight.
Lu and bump

Ush said...

Kelbel - nothing could make me happier! You two are going to be the best parents of all time.

kelly said...

Thank you so much you guys for your thoughtful comments. I appreciate it so much. Xo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kelly! She's just perfect xoxo

Andrea said...

Stella is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Good job mum and dad!! :) Congrats!!! xxx

Tabb and Garth Davis said...

Congratulations you guys! She is absolutely stunning! Enjoy this wonderful and special time!! Lots of love and can't wait to meet her!
tabb and garth, jack, lucy and lilly!