February 12, 2011

catching my breath

Happy Valentine's Day weekend! I hope you and someone special are making time (and love) together.
Here are some of my favourite swoon-worthy songs that I'll be spinning this weekend: Wild Horses (Rolling Stones), I'm on Fire (Bruce Springsteen), Fix You (Coldplay), Landslide (Fleetwood Mac), With or Without You (U2) , Honey and the Moon (Joseph Arthur), Bobcaygeon (Tragically Hip). Quelqu'un m'a dit(Carla Bruni), I will give you everything (The Skydiggers). Have you tried Grooveshark? Simply look up any song you can think of, double click on it and start forming your playlist. It's doesn't download any songs or take up any space on your computer. You can listen to whatever songs you like for free. Grooveshark is a great way to test drive some tunes before committing (gasp, commitment!) to buying them on itunes. Too bad this generation won't know what it's like to receive that special cheesy mixed tape from a new crush, letting you know exactly how they feel by the songs chosen just for you.
xo

No comments: