August 16, 2010

Squam



It finally arrived. I am blissed out pouring through this book. One day I'm going to make it to a Squam Art Workshop. So many of my favourite writers, photographers & artists have collaborated to create the first journal - to give readers a sneak peek of what life at Squam is all about. Painting, photography, yoga, cooking, sculpture, acting, music - you name it, there's a class for you. For four days, you get to share living space and playing space with like minded artists - housed in cabins or cottages in a jaw-droppingly beautiful setting. There are over 30 classes to fill your days with - you can piece together your own perfect creative itinerary. What would you like to learn?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! I have come across Squam referenced in so many blogs I read, it makes me long to go! one day... ;)
Just stumbled on your blog via Susannah Conway's August Break, just wanted to leave you a note to say Hi, I love your blog, and your pictures! xxx