April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!!!









Hello friends! I hope you had a wonderful Easter! I have to say, this was one of the best weekends we've had in a long time - I just thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. On Friday night, friends had us over for a delicious home cooked dinner, then on Saturday morning, my hubby made us a killer breakfast and I took my little gal over to visit my mom. When we got home, my hubby took care of her, so that I could have a little time for myself - which I fully appreciated. I said, "Are you sure?" And I think before he answered I was peeling out of the driveway.... then while I was out, we got invited to have dinner at our friend's place. That's right, two days in and so far, and this gal hasn't cooked once. Sa-Freakin-weet!! Today was all about the kiddos. And it was an absolute blast. I went to my moms early to set up gift baskets and hide eggs all over their beautiful park-like yard. I seriously had so much fun, perhaps a little too much fun, trying to make the hunt quite challenging for them. I was trying to camouflage the eggs to match their various flowers and shrubs. Yep, full throttle Easter nerdom. My mom was resting on her sofa, watching the kids run around the yard and then we gathered around her for lunch. After our visit,  I tucked her into bed before we left, and she told me that she had a lovely afternoon. That's all I could ask for. I hope you had a wonderful weekend with your people. xoxo

No comments: