December 1, 2012

Happy Dec. 1st!

Hello friends! I just wanted to drop a super quick line to wish you an amazing weekend! Can you believe that December is already upon us? I'm putting together a few gift guide suggestions for those of you (like moi) who haven't begun shopping yet. And for those of you who are already finished, you are some kind of organized geniuses that I both worship and fear. I'll likely post my gift suggestions on Monday as this weekend is jam packed. Just to be clear, these are gift suggestions for your loved ones, not for me. Although if my husband happens to see the list, he can feel free to interpret it as a gentle guide. What's on your line-up this weekend? We have a birthday party this afternoon, a dinner party tonight, a brunch tomorrow and a birthday dinner tomorrow night, and breathe. Don't you find as soon as December hits the calendar goes into overdrive? I secretly love it. It can get a little hectic racing around but I love getting a chance to catch up with everyone. Have a wonderful weekend with your family and friends. After all, time together is what life is all about. xoxo

No comments: