December 6, 2012

gift ideas for your special lady

As soon as my feet hit the floor, I reach for my robe. A beautiful, spa-quality robe is the coziest way to start your day. Restoration Hardware has a nice selection. Partner it up with beautiful bath products from l'occitane.
How about a weekend bag? I love how a weekend bag is a gift of promise: she can look forward to being whisked away. To make it extra special, you can book a getaway somewhere to go along with it.
Here's a few bags at Rootslululemon & Coach.

A sleek cuff bracelet makes a funky addition to a holiday outfit. I'd choose silver or gold for the most day to day versatility. Check your local department stores. 


How about a French theme to spark a little romance? I love this pillow from Urban Barn. Why not wrap it up with a bottle of wine, a copy of the DVD Midnight in Paris and Julia Child's beautifully written biography: My Life in France. 

If your love is hooked on the Food Network, how about a stack of new cookbooks to try out? Toss in a few packs of post-its so she can mark up her favourite recipes to try. If cooking is not her thing, then how about packaging up a night on the town: You can put together a gift certificate to Blo so she can get her hair styled for your big date, a gift certificate to one of the hottest restaurants in town and a night at a swank hotel.

Happy shopping! xo 

No comments: