August 17, 2012

Happy Friday!

Have a relaxing weekend! What is on your agenda? Our friends are hosting a party at the beach - swimming, paddleboarding and grilling sound just fiiiiine by me on this beautiful sunny weekend. I won't be sporting any itsy bitsy teenie weenie polka dot bikini, I tend to lean towards the long board shorts and tank top until I get this bod back (It's in there somewhere!). This photo was taken from my friend's patio at Pender Island. Don't you feel like stretching out on that sailboat like you're starring in Duran Duran's Rio video? (Yes, that's right, I'm full of fresh references). Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it is full of belly laughs and high fives (because that implies that you or someone in your vicinity have said something so clever that it simply can't be left hanging without hands clapping in the air). Enjoy!

No comments: