August 3, 2012

Happy Friday!

I woke up to four of these little bandits playing in the tree by our fence. The middle photo cracks me up because it's like they are saying, "So, what's our game plan? Should we keep playing or completely attack the bejesus out of this woman?" I hope you have an amazing weekend! We're celebrating my hubby's birthday, Whistler style!
I'll check back in with you in a few days. I hope your weekend is an awesome mix of play and rest, like this guy: the dude was seriously lounged out on my fence. 



3 comments:

Dan said...

Nice little space you have here, it's ... peaceful シ
That's how all people's spaces should be.

kelly said...

Thanks so much Dan! I can't tell you how much I appreciate that you popped in to this little site.

Dan said...

You're welcome, Kelly ! シ
@ Exploring the world with a camera in a hand, what do you think about these videos ?
I wish that one day i'll have the possibility to visit places like this
Until then ...

youtube.com/watch_popup?v=NQSLsgKLIhk&vq=hd720
youtube.com/watch_popup?v=LLC8JcCT35g&vq=hd720
youtube.com/watch_popup?v=z1ujrnSqjAc&vq=hd720
youtube.com/watch_popup?v=VDi6dZWUFjU&vq=hd720


Hope you'll enjoy watching as much as I did.

Bye, Kelly !