February 23, 2012

random images from our day

Sometimes it's the simple things in life that make me really happy, like the images above. Today I took Stella to visit my grandma, who had to transition from a low care facility to a 24 hour care home. It's pretty awesome how one little baby can make a whole room of elderly people light up. It's funny, when the seniors looked at Stella, they said comments to me like, "way to go!!" or "great job!!" and "job well done!!" which is kind of funny, it's like they are saying, "great job having sex!" I have to admit, it's quite fun to be in a room where everyone is calling me "young lady". Chad Allan (singer/guitarist who started the Guess Who) was performing for the old folks today during their tea and cookies. I wonder who will be making the rounds when I am  in my twilight years, maybe I should save my Madonna t-shirt just in case.

No comments: